Executive Search Process
1 Understand and Establish Search Criteria
- Carefully analyse the issues faced by the company and the role.
- Determine the experience, skills and knowledge needed for the role given the company situation, culture and the relevant department requirements.
- Understand and develop the role and responsibilities of the position.
- Determine the candidate’s competencies and skills required for the successful recruitment of the role.
2 Set Up Appropriate Search Strategy
- Conduct specific research into companies and industries to find those with relevant skills and qualifications across industries and functions.
- Develop a list of potential candidates most suitable for the role.
3 Search and Assess Candidates
- Actively approach potential candidates to determine their interest level in the role.
- Conduct rigorous interviews with candidates based on the skills, experience and knowledge required for the role.
- Develop a shortlist of candidates with the qualifications and interest in the position.
4 Present Most Suitable Candidates –
- Present the most qualified candidates based on in-depth analysis and understanding of the candidates against the job requirements.
- Perform personality assessment using appropriate market test to determine the suitability of the candidates.
5 Candidate and Client Follow Up
- Conduct thorough background and reference checks after the final determination of the candidate.
- Assist in negotiations over compensation and other terms to help to close the search.
- Communicate regularly with client and placement during transition.
- Regularly seek the feedback of the client to improve service and search process.
- Follow up occasionally with the candidate once search is closed, checking to see if the candidate is coping well in the company.